PUMP, HOTSY HHC506R, HHC506R, HC506R, HC506AR SINGLE SHAFT Right Hand
Hotsy Part Number's: 5-1807, 8.904-914.0, 89049140 replaced by part # 8.715-271.0 HC500AR Now replaced by New Part # 87507490 HH506R.2
4.8 GPM @ 3000 PSI
** first picture shows old style pump, second picture shows new style
NEW FOR 2015!!
Hotsy changed the pump again, you will now get pump HM4035R.3
see below for pump differences
Hotsy has redesigned the pump! When you order this pump you will get the upgraded pump HM4035R.3 with the NESTechnology. Part # 87511800 you will also receive H x 24 bushing Part # 87111210 and (2) 1/2" x 3/8" Bushing Reducers for FREE
* Designed and engineered exclusively for Hotsy pressure washers.
* Seven year limited warranty
* Forged brass manifold with an exclusive lifetime warranty.
* Large capacity, die-cast, anodized aluminum oil-bath crankcase with precision rod guides.
* Over-sized connecting rods for maximum life.
* Heavy-duty tapered roller bearing.
* Solid ceramic plungers with mirror finish and corrosion resistance.
* Stainless steel inlet and discharge valve assemblies.
* Forged valve caps with recessed O-rings
* Dacromet coated manifold bolts for extra corrosion resistance.
* Parker "U" Seals for long life performance.
The differences: (1) Crankcase Oil Capacity 23.6 oz. (old was 23.3 oz)
(2) Inlet Port Thread 1/2" (old was 3/8")
(3) Shaft Diameter 24 mm (old was 22mm)
*** NOTE: when you order this pump you will also receive a bushing H x 24
(4) Hieight 5.7 in (old was 5.4 inches)
Pump Packing Kits for HC500, HC500R, HC500A, HC506R, HHC506R.1, HHC506, HHC506R.2:
OLD V STYLE Packing kit only Part # 877654
NEW U STYLE Packing kit only Part # 87253620 (will only fit if you have new style brass)
OLD V STYLE Complete Packing Kit with Brass Part # 753014 (when ordering order 3 each to do 1 pump)
NEW U STYLE Complete Packing Kit with Brass Part # 87254070 (when ordering order 3 each to do 1 pump)
Check Valve Kit Part # 877648 (order 6 each to do one pump)
Piston Kit or Ceramic Sleeve Part # 877656 (one kit will do one piston order 3 to do 1 pump)